IVF Treatment in Hyderabad
IVF is one of the methods that help the infertile couples to become parents. In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) treatment is rather complex, involves multiple steps, a variety of medications and procedures. In order for pregnancy to occur an egg has to be released from the ovary and unite with a sperm. Normally this union is called fertilization and it occurs within the fallopian tube, which joins the uterus to the ovary. Sometimes this process would not take place naturally and is named as infertility. Several kinds of assistance are essential for the infertile people to have children. Those who are undergoing IVF may have problems with fallopian tubes, age, endometriosis, impaired sperm production, ovulation disorders etc.
IVF procedure consists of :
- A controlled ovarian stimulation with drugs to produce many eggs
- With the aid of vaginal sonography and serial estradiol hormone estimation, follicles and egg development are monitored.
- Administration of HCG injection
- After 35 to 37 hours of HCG injection, under short general anesthesia, Oocyte or egg retrieval is done.
- Identification and isolation of eggs in the laboratory
- Sperm collection and processing in the laboratory
- Fertilization of egg with the sperm
- After 2 to 5 days of fertilization, embryo formation takes place
- Embryo transfer of good quality embryos back to the womb after 2, 3 or 5 days after egg removal.
Factor affecting the treatment:Maternal age, embryo quality, previous pregnancy, type of fertility problem, use of donor eggs, stimulation protocol and timing of ovulation, receptivity of endometrium, embryo transfer, sperm factors and lifestyle habits are the various factors affecting the success of IVF.
Kasturi gynecology hospital, hyderabad have IVF specialist doctors who are known for their excellent and skillful expertise that ensures best IVF success rates in Telangana, India. The staff is committed to being available to the patients at all times. The IVF treatment starts only after identifying the exact cause of the infertility problem. Once the problem is identified, a customized support is given to the patient. The doctor will evaluate the case during the consultation. For more details about the IVF process and IVF cost contact us.